Any man wants to satisfy his partner sexually, but as he ages, most men have problems such as decreased libido, impaired erections, and problems with ejaculation. After 40 years, many men experience similar illnesses that can result in impotence and infertility. Let’s take a closer look at what factors lead to a decrease in potency at age 40 and what methods exist to improve it.
Potency in 40-year-old men
Many men struggle with sexual problems after forty years. There are several factors that affect erection and healthy libido. Consider the most important:
- Hormonal imbalance. Decreased levels of the main male hormone testosterone are one of the reasons for decreased libido and worsening of erections. Low androgen levels in a man’s blood can lead to impotence. After 30-35 years in the male body, testosterone decreases by 1-2% per year. Severe symptoms of low hormone levels are closer to age 40, so men often lack the optimal time to restore hormonal balance;
- Cardiovascular pathology. Another reason for the decrease in potency at age 40 may be blockage of blood vessels with cholesterol, resulting in interruption or lack of blood flow to the genitals. This causes not only erectile dysfunction but also ischemia, stroke and heart attack;
- Diseases of the urogenital system. If any symptoms of a decrease in potency are observed, the person should immediately consult a physician who will prescribe the necessary treatment after a full diagnosis. After all, lack of self-medication, or vice versa, treatment of pathology can lead to consequences such as impotence.
All of these are the main and most common causes of decreased potency in men aged 40-45 years. But there are other factors that contribute to erectile dysfunction:
- Alcohol abuse;
- Smoking for at least ten years;
- Passive lifestyle;
- Irregular intimate life;
- Long-term use of antibiotics, psychotropic and hormonal drugs.
As the factors listed gradually negatively affect the human body, the symptoms of impaired potency do not appear immediately. Many members of the strong half of humanity simply do not notice or pay attention to them because they do not interfere with sexual activity, resulting in weak sexual desire and unstable erections by the age of forty. .
The treatment of erectile dysfunction at the age of 40 consists of two stages:
- Identifying and eliminating the causes of weak potency;
- Improving erectile function.
Medication should only be given under the close supervision of a qualified doctor. After all, getting the right diagnosis and starting treatment on time is the key to quick recovery.
First, after a man goes to a clinic, a specialist conducts a survey and examination of the patient, giving a referral to submit the necessary examinations. Only then can the urologist make an accurate diagnosis and select the most effective method of treatment. Eliminating erectile dysfunction and increasing potency requires a lot of time and patience as the treatment lasts for one to three months. Upon completion of therapeutic therapy, the patient gradually returns to his masculine strength. Until full potency is restored, a man may take libido and erection stimulants.
Means to increase potency
There are two ways to stimulate male effectiveness:
- With small variations, you can increase the effectiveness with folk remedies:
- Pomegranate juice. A glass of pomegranate juice improves blood circulation and therefore enhances erection;
- Garlic infusion. Pour boiling water over four cloves of garlic, leave to cook for two weeks. Drink a teaspoon daily;
- Sea buckthorn tea. 1, 5-2 tablespoons sea buckthorn berries pour 250 ml of boiling water, insist 30 minutes. Drink tea instead;
- A mixture of honey and nuts. Chopped walnuts and honey should be mixed in equal proportions. Consume 2-3 teaspoons twice a day.
All drugs are widespread and popular among men. This is due to the abundance of advertising and promotion in the media. We do not recommend taking synthetic pathogens as they do not restore sexual function and have a negative effect on the body, worsening the condition of the liver and urogenital system. We strongly recommend that you use only natural preparations and plant and animal extracts - this will help restore the body’s sexual functions, stimulate testosterone production and improve overall health.