One wants to be victorious in everything and hide one’s weaknesses, even if these are health problems. A particularly difficult issue is the growing potential of men after the age of 50: it is difficult to admit that you are imperfect, but the sooner we do this, the greater the chance of finding a good cure and coping with the problem at home.
How to avoid pills and when to see a doctor?
What is power?
It’s easy to decipher the term using a similar English word: "potential" means "opportunity, " and in relation to sexology, potency — a man’s ability to engage in sexual activity. However, her character already depends on other factors: the man's personal temperament, sexual preferences, and so on.
Doctors say potency is a complex mechanism that absorbs not so much sexual desire as "libido, " but erectile function and the ability to have sex with vivid feelings in the long run.
In part, effectiveness depends on testosterone levels, but is also responsible for:
- the condition of the blood vessels;
- circulatory process;
- the work of the nervous system (doctors have proven that the natural increase in erection occurs under psychologically comfortable conditions);
- work of the endocrine system (diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, etc. - common causes of decreased potency).
Men potency after 50
Official medicine tends to believe that if female changes in sex hormones in menopause cause a decrease in libido and a general deterioration in sex life, men over the age of 40, 50, and even 60 do not always have erectile dysfunction or decreased sexual desire. . . .
If a man is faced with the question of how to increase effectiveness at the age of 50, he must find the reason for its decline before taking the drug, as the problem is not just with age.
Some points about changes in erectile function in men:
- The decline in the male hormone testosterone levels begins after 25 years, but that doesn’t mean you should look for a way to increase it as early as 26 years old: androgen deficiency can’t feel even at age 50 - the process is completely individual.
- Age-related changes and gradual narrowing of vascular flexibility mean that in a 50-year-old man, the cavities of the penis can no longer fill at the same rate and volume as 20-year-olds, so there are problems with erectile function even with overt sexual desire. . .
- With a heart attack / stroke, heart disease (and other often worsening cardiovascular diseases), by the age of 50, a person may face the problem of loss of potency due to harmful blood circulation.
- A sedentary lifestyle that, due to its short duration, is not a problem for yesterday’s student feels like he or she is 50, especially if they have continued since they were young. Disrupted trophic nutrition in the pelvic organs for decades is associated with problems with blood circulation and oxygen delivery, making the testicles and prostate glands worse. As potency decreases, prostatitis, pelvic organ displacement, and obesity are associated with this area.
Increased potency in men after 50
At the age of 50-55, doctors advise men to monitor hormone levels - due to the natural drop in testosterone, the drop in potency will be normal.
Special drugs are rarely used in this age, especially experts try to "scatter" the body in a natural way:
- increases the level of physical activity;
- attend several massage sessions to relax the nervous system;
- pay attention to the health of the urogenital system;
- increase the amount of protein in your diet.
Increased potency in men after 60
For older members of the strong half of humanity, taking medications and viewing problematic erotic female photographs is not manageable, especially if natural libido is lost. One should not hope for a quick effect when deciding how to increase erectile function after 60 years. The treatment will be long and complex.
- Eliminate chronic diseases related to the endocrine system and blood vessels.
- Introduce natural aphrodisiacs more often into your diet (nuts and cinnamon are the safest for the elderly).
- Start consuming stimulants, but only those that your doctor has selected.
- Most elderly patients use special devices. Dosage should only be determined by a doctor.
- Take vitamin supplements to help restore male strength.
Methods of treating poor erectile function should be selected by a physician., as there is no age-related decrease - pathology is the basis. If testosterone is associated with the hormone, only a professional can correct its level: at home, you can only try to contribute to your growth with non-drug methods.
The various potency enhancers advertised by the media do not cure or result in a lasting effect. They are often recommended for older people and you can restore erectile function differently at the age of 50.
Some general medical suggestions for increasing potency after 50 years:
- do not ignore physical activity;
- check your diet - improper nutrition overturns the endocrine system and worsens the condition of blood vessels;
- take a contrast bath for the lower body - these help blood circulation;
- forget bad habits - alcohol and nicotine kill erections even at the age of 30;
- for the treatment of chronic diseases.
If these measures do not work (they help maintain male strength, but if they are lost, they may be ineffective), your doctor will prescribe medications that:
- increases libido;
- improves blood circulation;
- enhances erection;
- regulates the main male hormone.
Means to increase potency in old age
Medications may be aimed at increasing testosterone production or causing an erection in the bloodstream to the penis. Physicians recommend such therapies as a last resort, as the effect of improving efficacy is short-lived, there are many contraindications, and dependence is possible.
Drug impotence after 50 years.If men have complete erectile dysfunction but do not lose libido, doctors will prescribe PDE-5 inhibitors (selective blockers of the phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme) that are short-lived. These are not cures for long-term treatment - they only give men a potential increase in the situation after 50.
Preparations for efficacy without side effects.Most powerful medications that improve erectile function work by speeding up blood circulation, so they cause high blood pressure, headaches, and many side effects.
If a man wants to avoid them, he has to choose natural drugs or look at synthetic drugs.
Chinese funds.A large number of natural remedies that have a good effect on erectile function are found in traditional oriental medicine. For those looking for ways to increase the effectiveness of men after 50 years, this is an excellent way out as the contraindication is minimal.
Nutritional supplements.Agents based on natural ingredients have a weak effect, so they are used to increase efficacy rather than to combat total erectile dysfunction. Not all hope should be placed on them and they are helpless in the presence of serious illnesses.
How to improve efficiency without drugs:
If you don’t want to touch either traditional medicine or pharmacy medications, you can try safer ways to help increase a man’s strength, especially in old age. Here are some simple tips you can use at home: A contrast shower has a beneficial effect on blood circulation. You can perform a contrast bath for a similar purpose. Don’t underestimate physical activity: both classical training and intimate muscle exercise will help. Change your diet: it is recommended to eat avocado, seafood, strawberries, nuts and citrus fruits regularly, starting with food. Regular coexistence also works well in old age as it keeps the body in good shape.
The best way to increase men's efficiency is:
The most effective doctors call it the stimulants of erectile function already mentioned, as they give the most obvious results, although they do not last long.
Of all the PDE-5 inhibitors, the best drugs are distinguished that can work in 15 minutes - the other members of this group do not give such an effect.
The most effective plant for increasing male strength, experts in traditional medicine call it ginseng - it can be used regularly in general health promotion and potency conservation courses, and is completely safe for an elderly person. Eleutherococcus works almost the same way. You can buy a ready-to-use infusion and drink 20 drops in the morning.
Some more good folk remedies:
- Mix the honey with dry red wine in a 1: 1 ratio, leave for a week. Drink 1 tablespoon before meals. l. 15 days.
- Crush 10 nuts (seeds), pour 100 ml of cold water, leave to filter for 2 hours, mix the liquid with 50 g of honey. Take 2 tablespoons. l. 3 times a day.
For male doctors who want to know how to restore effectiveness after 60 years, we recommend that they not only use special medications, but also give continuous doses of herbal infusions to prevent complete cessation of sexual activity.
The following recipes are used mainly in terms of potency:
Pour 1 tsp. firewood leaves in a glass of boiling water, drink daily as a tea. 1 tablespoon. l. Pour 200 ml of boiling water over the flowers and seeds of the rape, filter after 4 hours. 4 rubles / day.