Every year, more and more men, not only mature but also quite young, suffer from sexual disorders. This becomes the cause of irritability, the development of depressive states, introduces contradictions in the measured lives of married couples and in the relationship of young people. A successful solution to the problem depends on the timely visit of the specialist and the course of drug therapy. There are a variety of medications for men in the doctor’s arsenal that increase effectiveness. Some of them work immediately, but they have many kinds of side effects, while others, on the contrary, work gradually but do not harm the body. The choice of a particular device depends on the purpose of the application.
The drug industry produces a number of drugs each year for members of the stronger sex who have erectile dysfunction. At first glance, even one of the safest drugs cannot be taken without consulting a professional. First, it may be inadequate or ineffective, and second, it may obscure alarming symptoms and lead to the progression of a serious illness.
Reason for looking for a drug
Studies show that the decrease in potency most often occurs between the ages of 45 and 50, due to negative factors, internal and age-related changes, and the presence of concomitant diseases. But recently, sexual dysfunction has also been observed among young people under the age of thirty.
Experts say that a weakening of potency never occurs suddenly. Often, single inflammations are not taken by men as a dangerous sign. Already at an early stage of its development, the characteristic conditions become noticeable, which may be caused by contacting a specialist.
- Deterioration or lack of erectile function. One cannot bring the genitals into a state of tension.
- Premature ejaculation, even in people with greater sexual experience.
- Weakness. Failure to maintain an erection during intercourse from initiation to ejaculation.
- Lack of involuntary genital self-arousal that occurs at night or in the morning.
- Decreased or complete loss of sexual desire, but not because it is not, but because of a lack of desire.
The external signs of erectile dysfunction are:
- Shyness. The man avoids contact with the woman because he was determined in advance to fail in bed.
- Emotional imbalance. Constant "misfires" and reflections on the subject make one gloomy, irritable, and gradually aggressive.
- Low self-esteem. Sexual dysfunction changes character, develops anxiety and insecurity, isolation.
- Unhealthy lifestyle. A man struggling with potency problems tries to compensate for the failure in bed with plenty of food, smoking, and alcohol consumption.
Attention! To prevent the above conditions from occurring, you should discard false shame and seek professional advice and qualified help. After a thorough diagnosis, you will be prescribed medication.
All tablets to increase the effectiveness of men are usually divided according to the current classification. There are many medications, each of which should be selected based on the following factors:
- causes of pathologies and presence of pre-existing complications;
- the nature of potency disorders and the degree of their complexity;
- age group;
- pre-existing comorbidities in acute or chronic form;
- medicines taken.
Based on the classification, experts distinguish between drugs that differ in principle of action, frequency of administration and dosing:
- phosphodiesterase inhibitors;
- NO synthase activators;
- prostaglandin E analogs;
- myotropic spasmodics;
- Dietary supplements and homeopathic remedies.
Given the speed of action, there are two categories of drugs.
- Selective inhibitors. They are called immediate erection drugs. The main components of drugs activate the work of certain enzymes, as a result of which the muscle fibers of the genitals relax. It increases blood flow, creates tension in the penis and increases its size. The effect of the drug becomes noticeable after 30-60 minutes and lasts for several hours.
- Biologically active additives, homeopathic remedies. These drugs work more systemically, but the effect is much slower. They activate metabolic processes, increase blood flow, normalize erectile function and strengthen the body as a whole.
Drugs in the first group have a large list of restrictions and side effects, while drugs in the second group are completely safe because they are made up of herbal ingredients.
Overview of popular drugs
In the modern pharmaceutical market and in any pharmacy, there is a wide selection of drugs that increase efficacy. For the average patient who does not have a medical degree and no special knowledge, it is difficult to find the optimal cure. Meanwhile, the effectiveness of treatment depends on the right choice.
You can buy any pill at an over-the-counter pharmacy to increase the effectiveness of men. Another option is to buy medicines from specialty sites on online stores.
Men's supplements and vitamins
Dietary supplements are prescribed to patients who, due to their circumstances, are unable to take conventional medications. Contraindications are popular due to the lack of side effects, while there is a large list of useful actions. Disadvantages include selectivity of influence: if a cure helps 100% 100%, it can become absolutely useless for another.
The means of increasing the potency of immediate-acting men are very different from naturally occurring drugs. They have a number of benefits that make them popular with the stronger sexes.
- Presence of strong components such as sildenafil.
- Rapid effect occurring 30-60 minutes after ingestion lasting 4 hours to one day.
- There is no negative effect on sperm composition and quality.
- Single application for fast-acting results.
- Clinically proven efficacy.
- Availability of quality certificates and safety documentation.
- Affordable cost.
Contraindications, side effects, overdose
Most potency-enhancing drugs contain powerful active ingredients of synthetic origin that have a different effect on the functioning of other organs.
- Cardiovascular system. Pills that help to achieve an erection immediately increase the load on the heart muscle and blood vessels and are therefore contraindicated for those who are injured in this direction.
- Vision. The list of side effects includes tearing, mucosal irritation, impaired color perception, and narrowing of the field of vision. After stopping the drug, these symptoms disappear on their own.
- General well-being. You may experience discomfort in the abdominal cavity and headache while taking the anti-impotence tablets.
Tip! Experts say drugs in this category can cause serious health problems and are therefore not recommended for women and young people under 18 years of age.
Strong medications are also contraindicated for the following conditions and diagnoses:
- for cardiovascular pathologies;
- arterial hypertension and hypotension;
- severe kidney or liver damage;
- blood disorders, including coagulation disorders;
- with dysfunctions of the nervous system;
- suffered a heart attack or stroke less than six months ago;
- Crohn's disease;
- concomitant intake of nitrates;
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
You should start taking your medication at minimal doses and no more than 1-2 times a week. It is strictly forbidden to combine them with alcohol.
Potency enhancing pills are a great way to solve a genital problem. Studying the opinions of patients, we can conclude that selective inhibitors are popular as "wonderful" therapies that produce immediate effects. But doctors say natural-based drugs that have a complex effect on the body are more useful for erections and are safer.
The intake of medications and dietary supplements is prescribed individually by a doctor. The frequency of administration and dosage depend on a number of factors, from age to concomitant diseases. Properly chosen medication can not only restore erectile function but also improve quality of life. This is confirmed by the practice and the review of patients who have undergone therapy and got rid of the disorder.