Walnuts are deservedly recognized as one of the most nutritious and healthy foods. One of the great advantages of these unique fruits is the beneficial effect of walnuts on male potency. The chemical composition of nuts is distinguished by a rich set of vitamins, macro and microelements, non-essential and essential amino acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are essential for the proper functioning of the circulatory and nervous system.
The daily consumption of a small handful of these wonderful fruits saturates the body with calories, improves memory, normalizes cardiovascular activity, slows down cellular aging, increases libido and improves erection. Thanks to their positive effect on male sexual activity, nuts are considered natural plant aphrodisiacs.
Description of the elements of the chemical composition of nuts to determine their potency
The chemical composition of any type of nuts is represented by the following substances that directly affect potency in men:
- Potassium and magnesium. These interrelated micronutrients are essential for the normal functioning of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, as well as for metabolic processes. They are responsible for activating the muscular work of the heart, strengthening the walls of blood vessels, stabilizing blood pressure, complete blood circulation and nerve conduction of cells.
- Vitamins B. These water-soluble substances play an important role in cell metabolism, help to cleanse the blood vessels of cholesterol and dissolve plaques and blood clots, and regulate the nerve conduction of cells and muscle fibers in the walls of the vessels. Vitamin B1 ensures metabolic processes, B6 - actively participates in the processing and assimilation of proteins and amino acids, B9 - is responsible for the health of the reproductive system and normal sperm synthesis.
- Vitamin E. The role of this fat-soluble substance in human life can hardly be overestimated. Tocopherol is an alternative name for the vitamin, which speaks for itself and in ancient Greek translation means "having offspring". This powerful antioxidant is especially necessary for men who are fond of sports, as it effectively protects cells from free radicals, the number of which increases significantly during the training process. In addition, vitamin E maintains the elasticity of the blood vessel walls and regulates the activity of the male sex glands, which aim to produce a sufficient amount of testosterone and suppress the female hormone estrogen.
- Vitamin C. It is a powerful immunomodulator and antioxidant. It has a direct effect on testosterone production, improves libido and erection. This is due to the stimulation of nitric oxide secretion by cells, which is responsible for the normal relaxation of the vascular walls. Vitamin C protects Leydig cells from damaging oxidation and helps restore structural damage to male sex hormone molecules.
- Selenium and zinc. These interrelated and complementary microelements modulate the activity of almost all organs and systems. In the male body, they are responsible for the health of the prostate gland, the synthesis of testosterone and an increase in the number of sperm.
- Phosphorus. An important trace mineral that stimulates the production of lecithin, a real fuel and building material for all living cells in the body, which includes the regulation of the production of male sex hormones.
Regular consumption of raw, roasted, or dried nuts, various pastes, mixes, tinctures, and nut dishes has the most beneficial effect on male potency. Walnuts go well with honey or sour cream. However, this product may be poorly compatible and difficult to digest with meat or fish dishes.
Despite the undoubted benefits of the product in question for the male reproductive system, the different types of nuts have different effects from each other.
It is the undisputed leader among other species. It is the nut that men prefer to use for the potency of men in the prevention and fight for a good male sexual life. At the same time, not only the walnut kernels have a positive effect, but also the shell, along with the internal partitions. Unripe (unripe) fruits are recognized to be especially helpful. Daily consumption of walnuts not only increases potency but also improves sperm maturation and quality, making it a proven preventive and therapeutic agent for male infertility.
The specialists highlight the walnut for the content of trace elements such as iodine, magnesium and potassium, as well as polyunsaturated fatty acids, which makes it essential for the health of the reproductive system of men suffering from ischemic and hypertensive heart disease, as well as withvarious vascular pathologies. This product effectively regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland, indirectly affecting the production of testosterone.
A popular recipe for cooking:10-15 nuts and 200-250 g of raisins, prunes, dried figs, blend in a blender until smooth, place the nut butter in a glass container withcover and refrigerate. To use before going to bed, 15-20 g of a nutritional mix with the same part of kefir or sour cream.
Walnuts are also a very healthy source of cold-pressed oil, the regular use of which has a positive effect on potency. In addition, walnut oil affects the quality of neuroreflective regulation, restores and improves microcirculation in the smallest blood vessels and tissues, promotes the elimination of toxins and radionuclides. It is usually added to prepared meat and fish dishes, as well as salads and sandwiches. At the same time, the basic rule should be observed, which also applies to honey: this product should not be heat treated.
Cashews, along with Brazil nuts, occupy a leading position in selenium content, which makes them very effective in increasing potency in men. Rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber, cashews pair well with salads made with fresh fruits and vegetables like beets and carrots.
- Peel the baby beets (400-500 g), the carrots (200-250 g) and grate them with a coarse grater. Chop and add green onions to taste.
- Add cashews (40-50 g) and season the nut and vegetable mixture with yogurt (150 g) and honey (1 teaspoon).
The nutritional properties of this dish can be enhanced by adding ginger or a pinch of ground nutmeg, which will also improve potency.
Hazelnut is a cultivated variety of hazelnut. Even though the wild brother of hazelnuts has smaller fruits, it contains many nutrients. So if you manage to find hazelnut thickets in the forest, feel free to stock up on their valuable fruits for future use.
Hazelnuts improve the potency of men who have been diagnosed with prostatic hyperplasia, varicose veins, diabetes. Due to its low carbohydrate and high calorie content, this product is often included in diet programs for weight loss. In particular, hazelnuts can be an important element of a high-protein diet, as only 10 to 12 fruits provide a person's daily protein needs.
A small handful of almonds contains the daily norm of proteins and substances so important to maintain and improve potency as the B vitamins, polyunsaturated omega acids, antioxidants, zinc, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. This product is distinguished by a high content of L-arginine, this extremely valuable amino acid for the body. Daily consumption of almonds (10-12 pieces) effectively promotes increased blood flow and relaxation of blood vessels in the groin area of men.
The recipe for a drink useful for potency: chop almonds (6 pcs. ) and cardamom seeds (1/2 teaspoon) in a blender, coffee grinder or mortar, then add milk (200 ml)and honey (1 tablespoon). It is recommended to drink the resulting drink 15-20 minutes before meals.
Cedar pine seeds have an original taste and are distinguished by a rich spectrum of healthy fats and deficient amino acids (lysine, tryptophan, methionine) in their composition. Eating 200 g of pine nuts provides the body with the daily need for vitamin K, which is essential for protein synthesis and ensures a normal level of blood clotting and good potency.
To increase potency, men use pine nuts with honey and in the form of salad additives, and they also make tinctures with them.
Recipes to make infusions from unpeeled and peeled fruits:
- Rinse the unpeeled pine nuts (120-140 g), put them in a glass container and fill with vodka (500 ml). Infuse the mixture for 40 days in a cool, dark place. Strain the aged tincture through cheesecloth and add honey or sugar in the amount of 1 tablespoon. Take 20 drops three times a day for 3-4 weeks;
- Peeled pine nuts (40 g) are also infused with vodka for 40 days, and the tincture should be shaken every 3 days. If the walnut kernels are pre-crushed, the aging period of the tincture is reduced to 1 week.
Only peanuts can boast clinically significant amounts of resveratrol in their composition. This powerful natural antioxidant has the following beneficial functions:
- Protects blood vessels from deposits and normalizes blood lipids;
- Stimulates cell regeneration, inhibits the growth and reproduction of cancer cells;
- Helps reduce blood sugar;
- Prevents platelet aggregation and blood clots.
Crustulum eros is the most popular peanut dish and is easy to prepare with a blender.
Cooking recipe: chop peanuts (200-250 g) in a blender or coffee grinder, add powdered sugar (1 tablespoon), vegetable oil (2 tablespoons) and mix the mixture well until a paste consistency is obtained. We recommend storing peanut butter in the refrigerator.
Attention! Peanuts are a food allergen due to their high content of lectins (plant toxins of protein origin). If you have a lectin intolerance, then peanuts should be replaced with another type of nut.
The Brazil nut for male potency is the undisputed leader,as it contains an extremely important trace element: selenium, the daily requirement of which is contained in only 2-3 nuts. The body does not synthesize this mineral on its own, but actively consumes it, even when excreting sperm. Therefore, with an active sex life, men must regularly compensate for selenium deficiency, and the best option for this is the Brazil nut.
Recipe to prepare a cocktail to enhance potency: Brazil nuts (20 units) Place in water for 2 hours. Drain the water, add the pitted dates (4 units), clean water (400 ml) to the washed fruits and beat in a blender. Add banana (1 pc. ), Vanilla sugar (1/2 teaspoon) to the strained liquid and beat again in a blender.
Brazil nuts are best used in green salads, this combination will not cause indigestion and will have a beneficial effect on potency.
Salted roasted pistachios are one of the most popular beer snacks. However, in salty form, this product seriously burdens the liver and kidneys, nullifying all its beneficial properties. Therefore, the best option would be dried or roasted pistachios without additives.
Pistachios are a frequent ingredient in a host of dishes, including potency-enhancing ones. To do this, for example, you can prepare a delicious salad of nuts and berries.
Cooking recipe: cut the strawberries (150 g) into 4 parts, cut the grapes in half (150 g), mix the mixture of red fruits with peeled pistachios (50 g), olive oil (2 tablespoons)and add 2-3 leaf lettuce.
You can make a tincture on the rind, but you shouldn't expect an increase in potency from such a drink.
Honey combined with walnuts
The most popular, tasty and at the same time simple folk remedy to improve potency is a mixture of honey with walnuts. A beekeeping product has a beneficial effect on the erection due to its properties:
- Helps improve nitric oxide synthesis in cells;
- It favorably affects the reduction of triglyceride levels in the blood;
- Promotes an increase in the overall tone of the body;
- Fights a wide variety of bacteria, including those that cause prostatitis.
As in nuts, honey contains the entire set of substances necessary for good potency: more than 25 names of vitamins, macro, microelements, enzymes and organic acids. This product is often used as a natural preservative, which is why honey-nut mixtures and honey infusions have a long shelf life, during which they retain their beneficial properties.
The recognized leader in influencing potency in men is chestnut honey, which can be mixed in equal proportions with chopped walnuts. The effect will be greatly enhanced by adding bee pollen or bee milk (homogenized) to the mix.
The most useful nuts for men's potency are walnuts, Brazilian nuts, cashews, almonds, and pine nuts. However, the reasons for a weakened erection or sexual impotence do not always lie in a lack of testosterone. In most cases, vascular diseases have a negative effect on potency, so regular consumption of any of the above nuts will help in the prevention and treatment of reproductive system disorders in men.